I like to freeze time with shutters.
Thank you for stopping by my photography blog, here you will find photographs and personal ramblings from my various photo shoots & adventures.
- Nicole

Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Photo shooting with the Madrids' - Part 1.

During my week back home in San Diego, I had the lovely opportunity to shoot with Mariel and Keone Madrid.  We had a great day shooting at Leo Carrillo Ranch in Carlsbad, an awesome little peacock ranch hidden in the northern part of San Diego.  My good friend and fellow photographer, Leo Cabal, came along and helped me shoot for the day.  And together we got some great shots that really brought out Mari and Keone's quirky personalities.

Keone and Mari truly are two of the most inspirational and genuine folks a person could meet.  I am really thankful to have gotten to know them, and I am positive most people can agree that they are a definitely a couple we can look up to in more ways than one.  Here are some shots from our day at the ranch, part two (the studio portion of the shoot) will be coming out shortly!



While Leo and Keone were taking serious head shots... We came up with these! ^_^
"Come take my class!!!" - Mari
 Typical Mari!
Peacock Mari.

Fin!
 www.dancingshutter.com

No comments:

Post a Comment