I like to freeze time with shutters.
Thank you for stopping by my photography blog, here you will find photographs and personal ramblings from my various photo shoots & adventures.
- Nicole

Thursday, January 31, 2013

Lost in Praha: Storefronts & Tram 17.

So there are a number of signs on store fronts that have caught my eye so far. I just think they are so great.

"We love beef! Say yes."
"Dog's Bollocks"
Apparently Lupe Fiasco has his own restaurant.
And so does James Dean.

Yesterday, on our day off we decided to get on a random tram and ride it to the very last stop, and get off to wander around. Sometimes the best way to explore a city is to get lost in it. No map, no iphone app to guide you, no predetermined destination.  Our lucky tram was #17, and it didn't take us anywhere particularly exciting.  But just the thought of getting lost in some random residential area where there weren't any tourists was an adventure in itself.  Here are some photos I collected on the way.

I'm really happy this cat obliged for a photo opt.
(shot by Chris)
Chris, one of the 3 of us in the entire CET photography program....Hahaha.
Dumpster diving.
Golden hour.

No comments:

Post a Comment