I like to freeze time with shutters.
Thank you for stopping by my photography blog, here you will find photographs and personal ramblings from my various photo shoots & adventures.
- Nicole

Thursday, February 14, 2013

Lost in Praha: Letna Park


I think I've found one of my favorite spots in Prague.  It's a park that is very close to our flat called Letna Park, and coincidentally it was the same park we went to for our scavenger hunt (which I did not know at the time).  Since then, I've been back about 3 times just to explore, walk, and do my first photo assignment/test shoot. Here are some photos I took during these lovely strolls!
Model: David Zucker
This was for my first fashion photography class assignment - really simple, one photo of street fashion, haha. I also had to turn in a quick test shoot for a clothing company back home, if everything pulls through, they will send me clothing to shoot in Prague, yay!
(Some more shots from the test shoot)

At the top of the park we found a telephone wire covered with shoes, it was kind of awesome.
Found J + N carved on the bench swing at the end of the park :)
(City view from Letna Park)
Sophia!
Rosie!
3 guys trying to meet girls in the park via adorable baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment