I like to freeze time with shutters.
Thank you for stopping by my photography blog, here you will find photographs and personal ramblings from my various photo shoots & adventures.
- Nicole

Monday, January 28, 2013

Adventures in Sapphire Falls!!


One of the best ways I could have spent my last week in the states was going on a spontaneous trip with one of my oldest friends, Kimmy, and her friends to Sapphire Falls.  Basically, Sapphire Falls is this crazy hiking trail filled with streams, water falls, huge rocks & buildings covered in graffiti, and nature's wonders of course.  Awesome right?! The five of us piled into Kimmy's car to get an early start and spent the entire day wandering in the middle of nowhere, and taking photos along the way.


(shot by Kimmy)




(shot by Kimmy)
 Leishelle is crazy, and she jumped in the stream.



(shot by Kimmy)

(shot by Kimmy)


(shot by Kimmy)

(shot by Myles)




(shot by Kimmy)


And finally after two hours of hiking we made it to an amazing little falls area, where we relaxed and took photos for about 45 minutes in the winter Cali sun.  


(shot by Myles)




(shot by Kimmy)

Sapphire Falls - 1, Nicole - 0
Right when we were hiking back, I fell really hard on a jagged rock. Which was not fun at all. I was slightly proud that I hiked all the way back though!

Overall it was an awesome day!

No comments:

Post a Comment