I like to freeze time with shutters.
Thank you for stopping by my photography blog, here you will find photographs and personal ramblings from my various photo shoots & adventures.
- Nicole

Monday, January 28, 2013

Welcome!


Greetings from Praha!!
Welcome! I have decided to move from my old tumblr (dancingshutter.tumblr.com) to this new blog - which better suits my photographic needs.  So please check here from now on for my blog posts :) If you are interested in seeing my past photography blog posts, please click here.
Here I will share all of my photography adventures and personal ramblings for your enjoyment.  For the next 4 months I will be blogging from central Europe as I embark on a study abroad journey with CET Academics and the Film & TV School of the Academy of Performing Arts (FAMU) in Prague, Czech Republic. I am beyond excited to share my adventures with all my family and friends (and any others who happen to stumble upon this site).  I will also be uploading a couple of photo shoots and ventures from back in the states that I have not yet released, so keep an eye out for those as well.
Anyways, I have already spent 3 days in this wonderful city, and I can't wait to share my stories with you all!
Stay tuned. :)
- Nicole
www.dancingshutter.com

No comments:

Post a Comment