I like to freeze time with shutters.
Thank you for stopping by my photography blog, here you will find photographs and personal ramblings from my various photo shoots & adventures.
- Nicole

Thursday, June 6, 2013

I'M BACK!!

(Quick photo I snapped on the Charles Bridge, with 3 birds who decided to block my view of the Prague Castle.)

I'M BACK (In the states that is...)!! And I apologize for the hiatus I unintentionally took during the last couple months of my time overseas.  I became so busy preparing for our final exhibition and last minute traveling that I just did not have the time to post anything on this blog. However, now I have loads and loads of material to edit and upload - as well as film negatives to scan into my computer (I'm talking around 50 rolls of 120 and 35mm film).  So expect a very busy blog over the next couple of months. :)

To give you an idea of what's to come - I have about 5 fashion photo shoots I shot in Prague, more shots of Prague that has been hiding in my harddrive, as well as the rest of the photos from my weekend travels during the semester, all of my photographs taken with my Rolleiflex (which dates back to January-February), my final exhibition portfolio - which was done with an alternative photographic technique using liquid emulsion and hand colored with dyes (as well as the black & white film shots that I didn't select to go into the exhibition), photographs from my two week trip across Europe with my close friend (and fellow photographer!), Carli Choi, AND photos from a wedding I recently shot the day after I landed back in San Diego, CA. I am also planning to give a HUGE makeover to my poor, out-of-date portfolio website.

I'm excited to share my adventures with you all!! Even though I am currently drowning under the photographic workload I have allowed to accumulate while I was busy gallivanting across Europe - eeep. Good thing I have a free summer to get everything up-to-speed.

Cheers!


No comments:

Post a Comment